cadensmommy9509

I have really dry skin and wondering what a good moisturizer to use would be

(0) Hearts

WittyW

Re: I have really dry skin and wondering what a good moisturizer to use would be

(0) Hearts

I recently started using Cerave after my dermatologist recommended the product line. I have dry skin, so I use their PM moisturizing lotion which is about $12 (I think) in most drugstores. It's not so heavy that I feel like I cannot use during the day as well. There are a lot of great things about Cerave:

1. The price. You won't feel as bad if the product doesn't work for you (but I suppose with Sephora's samples and great return policy the point about price is moot).

2. There's no fragrance if you're sensitive to that.

3. There are lots of great anti-aging properties such as hyaluronic acid and ceramides.

dianabt

Re: I have really dry skin and wondering what a good moisturizer to use would be

(0) Hearts

Hi cadensmommy9509,

I recommend you try a really great hydrating cream which will be ultra rich and nourishing for your dry skin.

Try The Korres Yogurt Cream or even the Origins High Potency Night a Mins both of which are ultra moisturizing and softening.

Greek Yoghurt Moisturizing Face Cream

High Potency Night-A-Mins™ Mineral-Enriched Renewal Cream

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
ginamc

(0) Hearts

I personally love the Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel. It moisturizes wonderfully, without leaving your skin feeling oily or slick.

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • ginamc
    • dianabt
    • WittyW
    • cadensmommy9509