MintShake

I found a miracle cream for dry, oily and combination skin!!!!!

Actually, I found this at Macy's but they sell the product at Sephora~

Anyways, I'm browsing Macy's and then i found this cute little store called Origins. Origins is supposed to be a skincare brand of Estee Lauder. I was curious, so I was browsing the area, and then a nice lady came up to me, and she examined my skin. She came to the conclusion that my skin was super dry. (My skin is combination, but this took place in the winter, so my skin was very dry, rather than oily). She gave me a couple of products to sample: Frothy Face Wash, Modern friction, (those were the recent samples, since it's spring time) My winter samples were ' A Perfect World' and "Starting over and those were moisturizers. 

Long story short, they were sublime. it made my skin feel exceptionally smooth, as if my skin was finally breathing. The scrubs and lotions were smooth, creamy, and smelled great. I highly recommend this to anyone

Bonus~ one of the face washes are 20 bucks, but you only need a pea size of it, so it will last you 6 months!

kd006

Re: I found a miracle cream for dry, oily and combination skin!!!!!

(0) Hearts

I recently purchased two things from origins and I also had tried two things previously. The other day I bought the checks and balances frothy face wash and I LOVE it. I didn't know what to expect when it said "frothy" but it truly is frothy!! Idk any other way to explain it but I haven't ever had a face wash that works like that and it's amazing! Secondly, I purchased the clear improvement charcoal mask. It said on the back that it acts like a magnet, sucking everything out of your pores. At first, the mask seriously was like burning my skin. I immediately started freaking out and wanted it off of my face. But I thought what the heck, I just need to finish it (Hoping I wouldn't break out like crazy). Basically, I think it was "burning" because it was seriously pulling all of the gunk out of my pores. It hurts for about a minute, but then that burning sensation goes away. My pores have NEVER been so clean!! I seriously think this is going to be my new favorite HG product. I have also tried their moisturizer.. The make a difference plus. Not the cream, but the gel. I loved it when I had it, but I think I want to try the cream. The smell is odd, but it grows on you. Now I love the scent. I completely scraped the jar clean. The last thing I tried is the ginzing eye cream and don't "love" it. But I don't hate it either. I just think I need something more hydrating.

Origins is seriously an amazing brand from everything I have tried. Their products are very good. Their prices are really not that bad for how much you get, compared to dior, caudalie, chanel, etc.. (which is what I usually use). I hope I can try more products soon!

colorobsession

(0) Hearts

I've heard great things about Origins. I actually picked up a couple of cleanser samples the last time I was at Sephora. I haven't tried them yet, but I'm really excited to!

carolang

(0) Hearts

I had a similar a ha! moment with Origins this winter when my combo-oily skin went crazy. I got the checks and balances face wash, drink it up masks (regular and intensive for overnight - SO thick. My savior though and smells like apricots mmm). Definitely prepared for next winter now. :smileyhappy:

emmaclaire

Origins is certainly a nice brand, I'm glad you found them since they seem to make products that your skin responds to perfectly!

MintShake

(0) Hearts

Indeed. I was skeptical at first, but now I'm a believer. 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 2 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • emmaclaire
    • colorobsession
    • MintShake
    • carolang
    • kd006