rawanka

I am trying to start a new facial cleaning routine what products do you suggest?

(0) Hearts

i have a combination skin,, if i dont moister after cleaning my face i will get white dead skin all over my cheeks and around my mouth,
i am currently using aveeno foam for sensitive skin cuz i don't want to use harsh chemicals that may make may face oily or break out and moister with olay compleat face cream.

my skin is still having white dead skin, so i need to change my routien.

sephora girls suggest either from fresh the rose water foam wash and moister gel as well as the exfoliating scrub.
another advised me to use clineque trio for sensitive skin.
last but not least i have been hearing great review on burt's bees citrus exfoliater ,, and doing your own olive oil honey auger scrub at home!
what do you suggest?
thanks.

p.s

i dont have acne, only my pores get cloged sometimes.

beautylovingirl

Re: I am trying to start a new facial cleaning routine what products do you suggest?

Boscia black line is formulated to clear out clogged pores and detox your skin. Check into that line to see if it's right for you. Hope this helps!

ChicDabbler

Re: I am trying to start a new facial cleaning routine what products do you suggest?

First of all, everyone should moisturize after cleansing, even oily skinned gals. If you live in a warm/humid climate Fresh Rose is a good choice. If you live in the north where it's still cold/dry right now, it might be too lightweight for you.

The cleanser/moisturizers seem fine, but more importantly, are you currently using any exfoliator? it will slough away flaky/dead skin and allow any serum/moisturizer you use afterwards to sink in better. As for clogged pores, I think Origins Charcoal mask is what took care of it for me.

rawanka

(0) Hearts

and yeah, when i apply foundation the dead skin shows like crazy! ugggggggh

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • ChicDabbler
    • beautylovingirl
    • rawanka