Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Dry Skin
|

Hydrating Toner for Dry Skin?

Hey guys, I'm currently in the market for a hydrating toner that isn't a facial mist that actually hydrates like it says it will. I have dry sensitive skin and on nights that I use a retinol or an acid serum I like to balance it with a hydrating toner, but I don't even know where to start looking. Help?

Re: Hydrating Toner for Dry Skin?

Whamisa Deep Rich Essence Toner is beautifully hydrating. I have dry, somewhat sensitive skin, as well. I really liked how super hydrating this one was, but it didn't agree with my skin, unfortunately. 😞 But, def give it a shot!

Paula's Choice SKIN RECOVERY Enriched Calming Toner is a nice one, too. It's a really hydrating milky fluid. A nice one to have in my arsenal during the winter when my skin is the driest.

There are other products that I like more, but they are mists...

Lancome Tonique Confort is so AMAZING BUY IT TODAY

The Fresh Rose Deep Hydration Facial Toner would be a great choice. It's not a spray, you pour a bit onto a cotton pad or use your fingers. It smells lovely and has great reviews toos1924901-main-Lhero.jpg

Dior toner with velvet peony. Try dampen a cotton pad with it instore and try it on the back of your hand or arm, you will be amazed.

http://www.sephora.com/gentle-toning-lotion-with-velvet-peony-extract-P270201

I test skincare products a lot, so I get dry sensitive skin as well but does not like the moisturizing residue some toner leaves, which I feel prevents the serum from absorbing as well sometimes. Look for toners that are alcohol free with soothing ingredients. If Dior is too expensive then Lancome (alcohol-free) in blue bottle is pretty nice. If Dior is not moisturizing enough then try Fresh Black Tea toner or Origins Perfect World Treatment Lotion.

Hi @BreilaRose

I love the brands SK-II and Caudalie. I'm not 100% sure on the use of toners with the other two products you are using at night, but the SK-II Facial Treatment Clear Lotion, which is their toner, should be okay for use. Another option at a lower price point is the Caudalie Moisturizing Toner. I hope one of these works for you! 🙂

Best,

Mali

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
Photos1
  • s1924901-main-Lhero.jpg
testing