babydlr

Hello there ppl!

(0) Hearts

I have a questions i tend to have dry skin but at times I get oily. Im looking for a cleanser and moisturizer that is good for sensitive skin. I'm 32 and Ive been getting a couple of pimples. I'm also looking for a good foundation, I've tried the on from tarte but it looks streaky on my face after an hour or so! Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated! Thanx have a great one!

ChicDabbler

Re: Hello there ppl!

(0) Hearts

Boscia is great for combination skin. It takes a while/some work to get the purifying gel cleanser to lather properly but I enjoyed the cleanser, eye cream and moisturizers in the white packaging. If those products are too lightweight for your dry skin, you can look into Korres Wild Rose or a lightweight facial oil as moisturizer (Boscia Tsubaki, Marula or Tarte Maracuja. Argan would be too heavy for you probably).

As for streaky make up, have you tried a mattifying primer to help it last? I like Benefit POREfessional, and I think other ppl have mentioned a Murad mattifier and Givenchy Mat or something (don't remember).

Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 hearts
  • 2 in conversation
    • ChicDabbler
    • babydlr