autumn18

Good moisturizer

My skin has been so dry lately and my moisturizer just isn't doing the job. I was wondering if anyone could tell me what works for you?

CaitlinBrunson

Re: Good moisturizer

(0) Hearts

Change your moisturizer because it is obviously not doing its job! I would also make sure to drink lots of water! Make sure to look up the ingredients! 

marydiva

(0) Hearts

I *just* started using the Korres Yogurt Sleeping Facial as my night moisturizer and it's absolutely incredible. I've been using it for nine days now and WOW! It's really hydrating. I have combo skin and I suffer from acne, but this hasn't broken me out at all. It feels so incredibly refreshing on my skin. 

courtbabe

(0) Hearts

Use Ponds Cold Cream Cleanser. I use it with my clarisonic and it will get all the makeup and gunk off your face but will stop over drying it! use any good ph balanced moisturizer on top and aquaphor on dry spots overnight or under makeup

CaitlinBrunson

(0) Hearts

Ponds Cold Cream Cleanser has mineral oil, fragrance, and alcohol in it! 

lylysa

(0) Hearts

Hey, Autumn18! Give us some more info on your skin and the products you currently use/have used that may or may not have worked out for you so we get a more well rounded idea of items to recommend.

You state your skin has been dry lately, do you find it's due to the weather change as we move into colder months? Has anything in your diet or even water level intake changed? Was your skin type dry to start and now its worsened or would you say it's more dehydrated due to external conditions?

bellag2107

(0) Hearts

I have extremely dry skin too. Currently, I'm using the Kate Somerville Goat Milk cream both day and night. I really love it!! It's incredibly hydrating and soothing and the packing ensures that the ingredients will remain stable.

Clakent

(0) Hearts

I personally love Monsia skin renewal system, it's a kit with moisturizer, toner, night cream and cleanser and it's VERY moisturizing. It has natural ingredients so I don't have to worry about irritation or breakouts.

DesertRose0706

i really like the Murad Hydrodynamic ultimate moisture.  Its super moisturizing and is great for a night time moisturizer.  it is definitely too heavy for the day time, though.

lauriebos

I reaaaly love Dior hydra-life line !!!! Worth try it :smileyhappy: 

sn22

I usually have oily/combo skin and the only thing I trust to use during the daytime is Clinique's dramatically different moisturizing gel. However, I recently got a sample of the Benefit's total moisture facial cream with one of my orders and that stuff is so good! If you have dry skin all over it would be perfect. I can only use that in the nighttime or on extremely dry patches. It is kind of on the expensive side though...

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 9 hearts
  • 10 in conversation
    • marydiva
    • lylysa
    • sn22
    • DesertRose0706
    • bellag2107
    • lauriebos