Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Dry Skin
|

First Aid Beauty

Is there another product that is like a balm for very dry and tight skin.  Used to use First Aid Beauty Ultimate Concentrate, now there doesn';t seem to be any.  Any suggestions. thanks

Re: First Aid Beauty

Hi roo111,

I recommend checking our Dr. Jart+'s ceramidin line, this is an excellent product line for people with severely dry skin. They do have a balm available if you'd like to check it out! Personally I've used the balm on very dry and cracked parts of the body, like elbows and cuticles, but you can apply it to your face as well! For a face moisturizer I lean towards the Ceramidin Cream.

Kindly,
Nika

I second that! Dr Jart has some really good products, big fan of the Ceramidin line and heard good things about Cicapair. 

I have dry skin as well. I like to layer serums, moisturizers, and any other skincare that may be in your routine. I personally like the Philosophy moisturizer with SPF (Hope in a Jar). I recently have been trying the Belif moisture bomb and so far am enjoying it. I recommend using an SPF as well....just bc dry and tight skin (actually all skin!) can get irritated with the sun exposure. Stay away from products that contain alcohol in them! There are also face washes on the market that are in balm form...hope this helps!

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing