Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Dry Skin
|

Eye cream for fine lines

I'm in my mid 20's and am revamping my skincare routine. I'm noticing some fine lines under my eyes, and this is especially where concealer creases, as my under eyes can be pretty dry. I currently use Clinique's All About Eyes eye cream, but are there better eye creams to target fine lines?

Re: Eye cream for fine lines

Hi nattygirl!

If you're looking for an eye cream to help with diminishing fine lines, I suggest trying out Shiseidos's Benefiance WrinkleResist24 Intensive Eye Contour Cream. This is a super rich and creamy formula, and a little goes a long way! I usually only use it at night, but at times i'll use a little during the day if my skin is a little drier than normal (I'm have combination skin). I hope this helps. 🙂

Cheers!
Nikko

Re: Eye cream for fine lines

@nattygirl

Very often I don't see fine lines when someone says they have them.  I am 41 myself and don't think I have lines worth writing home about.  But like I said...I am blind to them.  For all I know I am riddled with lines and so is everyone who has them.  I choose to think we are far too critical and nosy of our own faces.  

My recommendations:

- Hydration.  Most problems are caused by lack of moisture which causes crepey skin.  You are very young, so I think the issue you see is more a temporary dehydration concern.  You are not at the age yet when collagen and tissue related stuff is a problem yet.  My HG eye cream is Tata Harper restorative eye cream.  Farmacy Eye Dew is fairly good and I use it often.  

- In your 30s, I would suggesting trying a retinol based eye cream if you think the lines are more apparent.  It takes some getting used to as many new users will find it very stingy, it can be drying and takes getting used to.  You might need to add extra hydration for a while to counteract it.  DDG Ferulic+Retinol is what I use now at night.

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing