Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Dry Skin
|

DRY SKIN CARE ROUTINE

Spoiler
 Dry Skin HELP
Hi!! I live in Puerto Rico and the last few days have been extremely hot, which has made my dry skin even more dry, does any one have some skincare routine that can recommend PLEASE. I've even have heat bumps on my nose because of the heat. HELP

Re: DRY SKIN CARE ROUTINE

Ah, hot weather is tricky cuz my skin is dry but anything/everything for dry skin feels stuffy on my skin and I need something lightweight. I have combo skin and prefers Boscia purifying cleanser, which doesn't hydrate or dry out the skin. 

I second the choice for Peter Thomas Roth Cloud serum and cream. They are super lightweight, absorbs fast and feels like nothing on the skin but very hydrating. Also agree with a facial spray for during the day, keep it somewhere cool or in the fridge and it feels even more refreshing. 

Hi AFuturo, 

What is your current skincare routine? Are you looking to add one product or several?

Whenever I go somewhere very dry and warm, I always like to bring my Amore Pacific MOISTURE BOUND Skin Energy Hydration Delivery System. I use it to refresh my face throughout the day and it really helps! 

Bisous, 

Sian

Thanks Sian, my skin care routine is Caudalie Moisturizing Sorbet and their Glow Activating Serum. But it's not really doing me any difference on my skin.  I wish to change my routine because even though Puerto Rico is summer all year long, from now on the temperature goes from the 90's to the 110-115F.  Today we had 93F and we are still in spring. I would like a new routine that hydrates my skin  specially for the summer. Could you please recommend me a whole skin care routine? Thank You so so much 🙂 

Absolutely! 

I would definitely recommend trying the Youth to the People Age Prevention Superfood Cleanser because it won't strip the skin, but leaves it feeling very refreshed. 

To follow, I'm a huge fan of the Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench Hyaluronic Cloud Serum - the hyaluronic acid can attract up to 1,000 times its weight in water from moisture in the atmosphere. Once you've applied your serum, I would add the Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief (they also have an overnight mask!). 

If you need a boost of hydration, the GLAMGLOW THIRSTYMUD™ Hydrating Treatment can be used as a quick mask, or as an overnight treatment. 

Hope this helps!

Bisous, 

Sian

OMG THANK YOU, I'll definitely try 🙂 Thank you so so much

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing