From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Dry Skin

Dry Skin

• 55152 Members
  • 3186 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

Facing winter woes, a skin type transition, or looking to revamp your routine? This is the perfect place to discuss all things moisturizing.

Facing winter woes, a skin type transition, or looking to revamp your routine? This is the perfect place to discuss all things moisturizing.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Post in Dry Skin
Beauty community - HELP
Ok beauty community. I’ve spent the last couple of years perfecting my skin care and makeup routine at TikTokU. I feel like I’ve g ...read more
Ok beauty community. I’ve spent the last couple of years perfecting my skin care and makeup routine at TikTokU. I feel like I’ve gotten my skin care down. Face wash: a variation of Micellar cleansing water, cerave gentle cleanser, and cleansing balm. Eye cream: mix between skin fx and a hydrating cream. Toner: glow recipe wayermelon toner. Serum: switch between laniege hydrating serum and tower 28 redness. Moisturizer: tatcha. Exfoliate every other day with wishful. This makeup was flawless and for a wedding. I used milk hydro grip primer and just a tinted moisturizer by urban decay. This, however, was for work yesterday. I used the same skincare routine, but changed to haus lab foundation. The second I put my sunglasses on, it was a nightmare. It immediately started to cake off. I do sweat, quite a lot, specifically on my face. Which is great. I tried to put powder and setting spray, that was all I had. Nothing helped. Any suggestions? 
  • IMG_2188.jpeg
  • IMG_2611.jpeg
New Reply in Dry Skin
Tips for dry skin
|
Re: Tips for dry skin
BOSS II INSIDER
Reply: @ChaseRex @kyliee8713 Skin care is so personal. What works for one person may not work at all for another. The best thing to do is ...read more
@ChaseRex @kyliee8713 Skin care is so personal. What works for one person may not work at all for another. The best thing to do is ask for a sample or swatch on your hand if a sample isn’t available and judge for yourself. I have dry, sensitive skin and doing this helps me figure out if a product is right for me.
New Reply in Dry Skin
Best foundation
|
Re: Best foundation
BOSS II INSIDER
Reply: @vanessa1024 I used to use SEPHORA COLLECTION Best Skin Ever Liquid Foundation and found it to be a great and affordable option. I ...read more
@vanessa1024 I used to use SEPHORA COLLECTION Best Skin Ever Liquid Foundation and found it to be a great and affordable option. I recently switched to HAUS LABS BY LADY GAGA Triclone Skin Tech Medium Coverage Foundation with Fermented Arnica 500 Deep Neutral and it’s also amazing on my dry skin. For concealer, I use SEPHORA COLLECTION Best Skin Ever Multi-Use Hydrating Glow Concealer and I love it!
New Reply in Dry Skin
Concealer help!
|
Re: Concealer help!
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: You say your only getting this line sometimes? @melaniealex If it's not always a problem it sounds like it could something you can ...read more
You say your only getting this line sometimes? @melaniealex If it's not always a problem it sounds like it could something you can figure out. Maybe it's days you use a different moisturizer, primer etc.. or are you rushed some days and not spending the same amount of time on your makeup? You could try blotting down the edges with a makeup sponge if you have one to blend out the line.
New Reply in Dry Skin
Help
|
Re: Help
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @Allisonxx What's your budget? Some things that have helped me areGlow Recipe Plum Plump™ Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Serum The Ordi ...read more
@Allisonxx What's your budget? Some things that have helped me areGlow Recipe Plum Plump™ Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Serum The Ordinary 100% Organic Cold-Pressed Rose Hip Seed Oil 1 oz/ 30 mL Caudalie Vinosource-Hydra SOS Intense Hydration Moisturizer 1.6 oz/ 50 mL
New Reply in Dry Skin
Best face oil - dry skin
|
Re: Best face oil - dry skin
BOSS V INSIDER
Reply: @5norman The Ordinary 100% Organic Cold-Pressed Rose Hip Seed Oil 1 oz/ 30 mL ...read more
@5norman The Ordinary 100% Organic Cold-Pressed Rose Hip Seed Oil 1 oz/ 30 mL
Recent images from this conversation
New Reply in Dry Skin
Exfoliate for dry skin
|
Re: Exfoliate for dry skin
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: I've got dry sensitive rosacea prone skin and have used the milk exfoliating toner from Kiel's it's not drying or the dermalogica ...read more
I've got dry sensitive rosacea prone skin and have used the milk exfoliating toner from Kiel's it's not drying or the dermalogica scrub. That's a little tingly but excellent
New Post in Dry Skin
It cosmetics
It cosmetics #CCnudeglowfoundation and the #byebyedarkspotconcealer is a mix made in heaven on my combination/mainly dry skin. I ...read more
It cosmetics #CCnudeglowfoundation and the #byebyedarkspotconcealer is a mix made in heaven on my combination/mainly dry skin. It’s lightweight, but moisturizing, and hides my pores. I’m in Florida and it stands the test of heat and sun! Love it!
  • 898C6101-1187-4EE4-A749-E75B4EE49211.jpeg
  • 898C6101-1187-4EE4-A749-E75B4EE49211.jpeg
New Reply in Dry Skin
Tips for dry skin!!
|
Re: Tips for dry skin!!
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: I see alot of great tips and advice here already, @Skylar240 Checking to see if your products you are using are dry skin friendly ...read more
I see alot of great tips and advice here already, @Skylar240 Checking to see if your products you are using are dry skin friendly is an idea, and trying things like:Wash with warm not hot waterKeep hydrated 🥛💧Pat your skin dry, don't rub with a towel. Apply your moisturizers while your skin is still damp.At night after washing and moisturizing damp skin, apply a tiny bit of a facial oil to help seal in that moisture.
New Post in Dry Skin
Mousteriser and cleanser
I ordered the drunk elephant lala retro mouteriser and made my skin sooooo smoth I would definitely buy it again I also got the gl ...read more
I ordered the drunk elephant lala retro mouteriser and made my skin sooooo smoth I would definitely buy it again I also got the glow recipe blueberry boucey cleanser it smells good and gets a lot of my makeup off I definitely recommend both.
11,878 Posts