Answer
IseeYa
i have a very dry skin
(0) Hearts

i have a very dry skin, i exfoliate it once a week and use moisteriser, but its very dry. what would you recommend?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 3
swanklady
Answered
(0) Hearts

I live in Canada where we have some of the driest climate there is, especially in the winter. When faced with flakes, I use Benefit's Honey Snap Out of It! as a cleanser and scrub scrub scrub! Or,  if I have the time to let it dry I use it as a mask and instead of washing it off, I brush my hands across my face and that usually picks up all the nastiness. Then I'll wipe away the remainder of the mask with a damp wash cloth. It's very gentle and has oatmeal and honey in it, nothing that's harsh or too scratchy.

I also have a clairsonic scrubber, and use a gentle cleanser that doesn't wash away my natural moisture barrier. You might want to consider switching to a tinted moisturizer for daytime and try an intense moisturizer before bed after cleansing. I think Sephora's selling L'occitaine now, and trust me their products bring the oil! Don't use drying toners on your face and make sure you're drinking lots of water during the day!

beautylovingirl
Answered
(0) Hearts

Hi IseeYa,

If you have very dry skin exfoliating is not good for it. You should use a line with a milky cleanser and a heavier moisturizing cream. Korres and Boscia have some starter sets you could research more for your dry skin Good Luck!:smileyhappy:

laurafan567658
Answered
(0) Hearts

I recommend exfoliating your face gently every night with a mild scrub or the Clarisonic. Then moisturize twice a day with a non comedigenic cream. A good and inexpensive option is the Sephora brand moisturizer and serum, they also have something called 'Instant moisture mask' definitely worth a try. Use an SPF moisturizer during the day that is meant for dry skin. There are so many options for moisturizer at Sephora.

Question Stats
  • 3 answers
  • 0 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • beautylovingirl
    • IseeYa
    • laurafan567658
    • swanklady