Answer
akaber
Accepted Solution
a good-smelling moisturiser
(0) Hearts

Anyone knows of a good-smelling moisturiser? something with a mildly fragrant smell? Philosophy's Hope is too strong, so is wild rose from Korres. I just need a daily moisturiser for dry skin that is lightweight and smells decent. I smelled origins throughout the sephora store , all too strong. I have been using first aid ultra repair cream and I did not mind the scanty smell at the beginning but since someone pointed it out to me and I smell it all the time now. winter is going to be here soon and I will really need it then. thanks

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
shimmerymatte
Answered

Have you tried Clarins? It is a french line that is really underrated. All of their skin care has beautiful light fresh scent to them. AND the price range doesnt break the bank for the amount of product and quality that you get... Dont worry im not a rep for them but realy love their stuff, it lasts forever!!! Good luck!

akaber
(0) Hearts
I actually liked their face scrub but do you have a particular one in mind from clarins?
shimmerymatte
(0) Hearts
Yes i do, their HydraQuench line is amazing and they actually have three different ones in that line: one with SPF, another for normal to dry skin, and one very dry skin. I should mention this line is meant to add hydration back to the skin and not to be used as an anti aging or wrinkle corrector. For those purposes I recommend their Multi-Active line which also includes a lotion for summer.
akaber
(0) Hearts
I just wanted you to know that I picked up the hydraquench for dry to normal skin and it smells nice, fades away in a bit, the smell is pleasant but not overpowering and the absorption is amazing, very nice product. Thanks for the advice.
Question Stats
  • 6 answers
  • 3 hearts
  • 7 in conversation
    • akaber
    • lowrah
    • ChicDabbler
    • Troubleina
    • shimmerymatte
    • tawnysheen
    • Jeshy