Answer
rougexblue
Wood Stove - Dryness - what to do?

Hi - I am new to the wood stove environment and it is so drying to my hair, skin and nails.  I have upped my water intake and I have been slathering on moisture, but still left with some side effects.

My hair is fine and wavy, prone to dryness - any suggestions on the best product to use?  I have not used heat on my hair in ages for fear of over drying - but now it just looks terrible!

My skin is fair, sensitive and rather dull looking - I would love some ideas on BB Creams or Cream Foundations?  I will always use Bare Minerals as a 'powder' finish.  Any guidance / help is REALLY appreciates  :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
sanddee
Answered
[ Edited ]

I heat with a wood stove and have dry skin.   I put a pan of water on top of the stove.Preferably a large pan or pot so you won't have to keep checking it every hour, Try a good cuticle cream for your nails, I like Jessica, unfortunately Sephora does not carry it. You can go straight to the Jessica Nails website or Amazon. You will probably want to find a gentle moisturizing shampoo an conditioner

Question Stats
  • 6 answers
  • 4 hearts
  • 7 in conversation
    • corrin99
    • prettyinpa
    • sanddee
    • lylysa
    • beautylovingirl
    • rougexblue
    • Nicia