Answer
queeny85
Super very sensitive and dry skin! Help!

Hi!

I recently got a moisturising (actually this is the 4th one that Im trying) is from Clinique and does nothing but to irritate my skin and leaving it dry after the cream is absorbed (Clinique Moisture Surge). I also tried their line for sensitive skin and roseacia, and did nothing to my face. I tried some  drugstores (Olay- Gosh! I def NEVER ever will try any of their products) what at least is not making my face turn in fire is LUMENE in the blue line (Sensitive skin) (i got it from my local cvs). works so far... but at times i feel that my skin wants or screams for moisture!!! i dont know what to do!. I also looking for an eye cream.

ps. i dont use al the creams at the same time or one after another one. I let my face rest or PRAY to God for a brake!

Please i need Help!  does anyone here had the same trouble before and found their Holy grid! (share with me!!!)

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
tenngal
Answered
(0) Hearts

An excellent moisturizer for sensitive skin is Kinerase "Lotion" because it is hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic, fragrance-free and is non-irritating for even the most sensitive skin.  You can find it at: http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P234614&categoryId=B70

I hope this helps you. :smileyhappy:

queeny85
(0) Hearts
Thank You!!! But i already tried this! :smileysad: and the lotion seemed like cetaphil to me. (i had to take it back to Sephora)
Question Stats
  • 4 answers
  • 1 heart
  • 5 in conversation
    • tenngal
    • sephoramusthave
    • 6aad0801
    • queeny85
    • waterbaby1981