Answer
HaleyJJ
Accepted Solution
My face is dehydrated & uneven with a rough texture, please help
[ Edited ]

My skin is extremely dehydrated and dull lately. I use a clarisonic every night but no matter how much I exfoliate it never seems to look anything but rough. Large pores on my cheeks, lines on my forehead & an uneven looking texture all over. My skin is extremely sensitive and is frequently irritated on top if all this. My moisturizer does nothing for the dryness & my makeup looks awful sitting on the roughness. I use cetaphil face wash, cerave moisturizer spf 30 & MyChelle hyaluronic acid serum at night

I'm only 28, please help!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
fabme
Answered

Hi There,

I too have dry skin, use the clarisonic and a good skin care routine with top notch products.

But what I have found that helps more than anything is something really simple: Drinking Lots of Water.

Seriously, on days that I'm too busy or only drink one bottle, I can see my skin shriveling like a raisin, ok, maybe I'm exaggerating, but seriously, drinking water helps.  On mornings when I wake up thirsty, and then after I drink a fair amount of water, may face seems more hydrated and my lines are less visible.

Good skincare comes from within, make sure you are drinking lots of water and have a good diet filled, veggies and fruits etc. Double what you are currently taking in and see if it makes a difference.

I have found that this helps me in addition to good skin care.  Good Luck!

HaleyJJ
(0) Hearts
I agree with you 100. Thank you :smileyhappy:
Question Stats
  • 7 answers
  • 11 hearts
  • 8 in conversation
    • sumakeup
    • poppyh
    • fabme
    • HaleyJJ
    • SyedaAH