Answer
Banana92
Moisturizer for Combination/Oily and Flaky Skin?
(0) Hearts

Until recently I'd only been using my body lotion for my face, since I didn't use a foundation or any face makeup. It did what I had wanted it to do, that is until I started wearing a foundation. I've been using MAC's gel moisturizer, and that leaves my face feeling tight and just doesn't take care of the flakiness. I was thinking that Josie Maran's Argan Oil would be something to try, but I was just wondering if anyone had some advice. I'm working on a budget maxing $55. 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
ChicDabbler
Answered

Agree with what lylysal said. Don't make such drastic changes. If you want a heavier gel moisturizer, try Clinique Moisture Surge. If you want something heavier than gel, try a cream like Origins Perfect World or Make a Difference, Ole Henriksen Sheer Transformation or Truth Revealed. If you would like to try an oil, I suggest Tarte Maracuja or Fresh Seaberry, both are lighter than Argan Oil (which is thicker and great for really dry skin or as a spot treatment).

bananachoox3
(0) Hearts
@beautytester,
I agree with the Clinique Moisture Surge. Feels great on the skin and moisturize.
Question Stats
  • 3 answers
  • 3 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • lylysa
    • ChicDabbler
    • bananachoox3
    • Banana92