Answer
I really need a super hydrating moisturizer

Anyone know of a good moisturizer? I'm using the body shop aloe day and night cream but it doesn't seem to be working. I exfoilate at least once a week but through the middle of the day I always have dry spots around my mouth, eyes, and my nose. I have really dry skin and need help.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
Answered
(0) Hearts

I recently wen through the same issue. I found that the Clinique 3 step program just stopped working for me and my skin was really really dry and I'd get what I call chapped face during the day. It was weird. I did a little research on the types of ingriedients needed to moisturze the face and found that Boscia product line. I started with just the Vital Daily Moisturizer which worked wonders in about a week. Now I use the Moisture Pak as a mask, the hydrating night cream, and the eye cream. It's done wonders for my complexion and my dryness issu. I also changed the type of make up I wore. I found that Tarte's Amazonian Clay powder helps in keeping m y face soft during the day in conjunction with the Boscia. Hope that helps! 

Question Stats
  • 5 answers
  • 2 hearts
  • 6 in conversation