Answer
makeupbaby220
I really need a super hydrating moisturizer

Anyone know of a good moisturizer? I'm using the body shop aloe day and night cream but it doesn't seem to be working. I exfoilate at least once a week but through the middle of the day I always have dry spots around my mouth, eyes, and my nose. I have really dry skin and need help.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
mrsbaine
Answered
(0) Hearts

I recently wen through the same issue. I found that the Clinique 3 step program just stopped working for me and my skin was really really dry and I'd get what I call chapped face during the day. It was weird. I did a little research on the types of ingriedients needed to moisturze the face and found that Boscia product line. I started with just the Vital Daily Moisturizer which worked wonders in about a week. Now I use the Moisture Pak as a mask, the hydrating night cream, and the eye cream. It's done wonders for my complexion and my dryness issu. I also changed the type of make up I wore. I found that Tarte's Amazonian Clay powder helps in keeping m y face soft during the day in conjunction with the Boscia. Hope that helps! 

Question Stats
  • 5 answers
  • 2 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • corrin99
    • Manda
    • ChicDabbler
    • makeupbaby220
    • nikkishea
    • mrsbaine