Answer
lashlover27
Great moisturizers similar to Bobbi Brown?

Hello! I am looking for a good moisturizer for everyday use. I used to use Korres Wild Rose moisturizer, but they changed the formula and I am not sure if I want to stick with it.
I recently used the Bobbi Brown Hydrating Gel Cream and loved it, but I'm hesitant on the price, given that I'm buying products for a whole new skin regimen.
Any suggestions? Has anyone loved the different Korres moisturizers?
I have normal to dry skin
Thanks so much! :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 4
melisa16
Answered

I have never tried, but my favorite moisturizer is Clinique Moisture Surge, the original. A little goes a long way !!!

IsabellaCichy
Answered

i personaly have always loved korres, but recently i came across this new brand called perricone MD. AND OMG ITS AMAZING! try the photo plasma moisturizer. it works really well. my skin is super dry and peely in the sumer...but the first night i used it, it was great1 i woke up the next morning and my skin was hydrated and perfect! definitly give it a try!

jinxski
Answered

I tend to gravitate toward any gel-like moisturizer, just because those feel the best on my skin!

Clinique's Dramatically Different Gel and the aforementioned Moisture Surge one are definitely two very good candidates!

I find that the moisture surge doesn't last nearly as long as the dramatically different gel, I felt like my skin was more moisturized with the latter.

Good luck on finding a good moisturizer!

choosysusan
Answered
(0) Hearts

Dear lashlover27,

I love both AmorePacific's Natural Protector SPF 30 and Algenist's Regenerative Anti-Aging Moisturizer SPF 20.

Both lines are among the best Sephora, or anyone else, carries. They look a little expensive at first: AmorePacific is $65 and Algenist is $90, but both are 2 oz!

Most lines' are 1 oz. I always look at the volume, or how many ounces, when I am costing a product. Many times I find that the higher-end product is a better value.

Having said that, there are lots of excellent moisturizers out there. That's why Sephora's samples are so great! Good luck.

xo xo,

Susan

Question Stats
  • 4 answers
  • 5 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • lashlover27
    • melisa16
    • choosysusan
    • jinxski
    • IsabellaCichy