Answer
aj1020
Eye Cream for Dry Eyes Only!

I am looking for an eye cream to help with dryness around my eyes. My skin around my eyes is so dry that the outside corners crack a bit and I sometimes develop dry skin under my eye. Many of the eye creams I have tried sting the dried out skin and don't moisturize enough. Any suggestions???

I don't have wrinkles, lines, bags, and I am not looking for a product to prevent them; just drying to get rid of the dryness!

Thanks in advance for everyone's help!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 4
katie1724
Answered

I am loyal to scant few products, trust -- but one of them is Shiseido Benefiance eye cream. This stuff is fabulous. I have tried more eye creams than my bank account cares to recall, and It's the most hydrating I have ever used. I'm 31 -- I have no wrinkles, and no beginnings of wrinkles (phew) -- but my under eye area used to be so dry that the skin looked crepey. This cream hydrates instantly and all day, and I have no desire to try anything else at this point in my life.

http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P173620&categoryId=B70 (Don't be put off by the anti-wrinkle description -- I think it's just so rich that your skin can't think about wrinkling!)

Another potential issue -- what kind of moisturizer are you using? A good eye cream is key, but if the rest of your skin is also dry, it may not help your under eye area.

:smileyhappy:

dianabt
Answered

Hi aj1020, 

I agree with katie! The Shiseido Benefiance eye cream is amazing for hydrating the eye area, its SO rich and creamy, really does keep the skin moist, hydrated, bright and smooth. It has been slightly reformulated and repackaged but hopefully is just as rich and intensive as I remember!

Another great eye cream to try is the Bobbi Brown Hydrating Eye Cream which is super potent, smoothing, hydrating and softening for the delicate skin around the eye area.

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
1girliegirl
Answered

I recommend Clinique All About Eyes Rich, this is what I use; I too have dryness around my eyes.  Another alternative is Josie Maran Argan Oil, but since that is greasy, it should be reserved for night time.

Manda
Answered
(0) Hearts

I am going to agree with Clinique All ABout the Eyes Rich.  It works well for dry skin.  Also, make sure you put it in the fridge, for it feels good on the eyes.

Question Stats
  • 4 answers
  • 9 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • katie1724
    • prettyinpa
    • Manda
    • dianabt
    • 1girliegirl
    • aj1020