Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Dry Skin
|

Dry skin

I have tried so many products for dry ish skin, or even making my skin look glowyer, such as the glow  recipe dew drops and the drunk elephant goldi drops, but they just dry out my skin more, or last 5 minutes and then wipe away and make my skin look dryer then the Sahara desert. I don’t want to look dry anymore, does anyone have any products that make your skin look shiny for longer?? I’m also really sensitive to the feeling of products,so if it doesn’t make  my skin and hands feel dirty, that would really help.

Re: Dry skin

While these products are trendy right now among younger kids, they have really helped with my dry skin -  (I use them on my face and neck area) with the Drunk Elephant Virgin Marula Luxury  Face Oil 1 oz/ 30 mL and Drunk Elephant Lala Retro™ Nourishing Whipped Refillable Moisturizer 

I’ve never tried a facial oil,but I’m open to trying that! Thank you so much! 

Hi @savv09 I have dry skin too, It's a battle sometimes. 😭

Before I recommend anything could you tell me a bit about what your using now and your routine for am  and pm?

Things that are or are not working for you atm?

Do you have any skin conditions?

Hi! I’m super new to skincare , but I usually use the Glow Recipe Mini Watermelon Glow PHA + BHA Pore-Tight Toner 1.35 oz/ 40 mL , the Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Niacinamide Dew Drops Serum and the bubble cloud surf moisturizer in the mornings, and  the The Ordinary Marine Hyaluronics 1 oz/ 30 mL at night. I have to admit that I bought all of these because of the TikTok hype around them 😭

the only moisturizer I use is the bubble cloud surf moisturizer, but I bought that not knowing it was a combination skin type moisturizer. My skin can turn red if it gets irritated, it usually happens when I use the dew drops.

Not all products work for everyone, I love that GR toner but my skin is prone to see eczema so I can only use it twice a week.

What cleansers are you using? Any Moisturizers at night ? @savv09 

Is your skin red at all or just dry?

Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 13 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing