Dry skin cleanser/moisturizer recommendations

My skin is fair and also somewhat sensitive, and I've had many cleansers cause breakouts. I was using the L'Oreal 360 clean gel wash with the little exfoliator, but used the exfoliator sparingly. It worked well for about a year, then it started really drying out my skin, especially my cheeks and forehead. Right now I'm using an Olay cream cleanser for sensitive skin, but I don't really like it. It doesn't make me break out or dry my skin, but my face doesn't feel clean either. I'm also looking for a new moisturizer. I'm currently using Aveeno calming facial lotion, but it actually causes my cheeks to become red, a problem I've never had before. It is also greasy and feels heavy. For the past week I've been using just straight vitamin E oil that I use on my elbows and tattoos. Problem is I can only use it at night because it makes my face shiny and I can't wear makeup over it.

I was looking at FAB's Face cleanser and Ultra repair cream, but just wanted to see if anyone else had any recommendations? I'd prefer products around $20, as my wallet is a little tight these days. I'm really bummed, I'd thought I finally found "my product" in the L'Oreal cleanser. I should also add that this isn't winter dryness- It's been going on for a long time now, but I wanted to use up the products I had already as long as they didn't make me break out.

oh, and an afterthought: I do get a little oily on my nose and chin, I also have little tiny blackheads there as well. Not sure if that impacts anything Smiley Tongue

thank you in advance for any advice!! sorry if it got too long!

Answers: 0
Question Stats
  • 0 answers
  • 3 hearts
  • 3 in conversation