Answer
michaelajayne
Dry Skin with Blackheads?

Help! I have extremely dry skin, but I have blackheads everywhere! Can anyone recommend any products/a regimen that'll get rid of my blackheads, but won't dry out my skin?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 3
janinebt
Answered

Hi michaelajayne,

I would recommend using ExfoliKate® Intensive Exfoliating Treatment, this exfoliating product should be used several times weekly and will help eliminate those blackheads leaving you with smoother more radiant skin. ExfoliKate can be be used on all skin types except for those with sensitive skin. I would also recommend the Boscia Normal To Dry Skin Kit, which comes with everything that you'll need for a daily skin regimen including a cleanser and two moisturizers! 

ExfoliKate® Intensive Exfoliating Treatment

Normal To Dry Kit ($61 value)

Whimsically yours,
Janine
prettyflower
Answered

Try BOSCIA, luminizing black mask. It gets ride of all the black  help with the skin turnover. The trick is to wait for it to dry completely and apply a nice event coat. It kind of sting the eyes a little so stay clear of the eye area. Works and keeps the skin luminous-looking.

projill
Answered

I agree with Janine- I love Exfolikate because it keeps my skin clear and smooth.

You can also try Dr. Brandt Vacuum Cleanser as this will help loosen and lift out blackheads.

Keep your skin exfoliated and use products with salicylic acid to keep your pores clean.  You should see a difference very soon.

Happy Holidays,

xoxo

Jill

Question Stats
  • 3 answers
  • 8 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • projill
    • janinebt
    • sara505
    • michaelajayne
    • prettyflower