Angry little dry spot on my chin?
(0) Hearts

I have a resistant dry, flaky patch on my chin.  The rest of my skin is radiant due to a LOT of moisturizing and pampering.  But that one patch just won't go away... Any suggestions?

Answers: 2
Answered

Take this with a grain of salt because this is afterall coming over the internet but do you have flakiness anywhere else on your body or on your scalp? I have sebbhoracious dermatitis and I have a few small patches that for years I believed were simply dry skin [other areas of my skin were perfectly fine], including redness and constant flaking at the sides of my nose. After trying a myriad of treatments the other night I used a mixture of 2 parts water and 2 parts Braggs organic apple cider with the mother and it has helped tremendously.. It is super cheap and quite effective. I apply it and then rinse after about five minutes. It has plenty of other good skin benefits too even for those without the s-dermatitis.

I also second the first aid beauty ultra repair cream for simple dry skin patches NOT due to a condition like the s-dermatitis.

Answered
(0) Hearts

I have the same problem!
I use this product one time and it goes away temporarily (a few weeks/a month), but it has an AMAZING effect.
It's called Dexamethasone Acetate Cream.
Google it to order it online, or ask your local pharmacy if they carry this item.

How to use: Apply like lotion or cream to affected area on a cleansed face.

Question Stats
  • 2 answers
  • 2 hearts
  • 7 in conversation