RachLove1809

you should have paypal

(0) Hearts

it's easier when you guys let us pay by paypal because a lot if ppl use paypal to shopping online, so please please add paypal to payment method 

tanc25

Re: you should have paypal

(0) Hearts

Weighing in on Pay Pal  - agree this would be an added bonus for Sephora.   My cc was recently compromised so I will no longer be using my cc online.

melibug21

(0) Hearts

YES for PayPal Sephora!!

snowshoe

(0) Hearts

Also throwing my vote in for PayPal.  It's very convenient and I usually prefer it over credit cards because I'm not submitting credit card info online.  That is one of the few areas in which Ulta has the edge over Sephora:  they will take PayPal on their website.

Hopefully Sephora will reconsider adding it.

reg72

(0) Hearts

I agree that paypal should be an option. Other companies have wised up and made it an option and in doing so have opened up sales with teens. My daughter's friends buy almost 50 percent of their clothing now online. And even though they are not the legal age to open a paypal acct. they have. Just would be smart business if Sephora offered the option in my opinion. 

RachLove1809

(0) Hearts

of*

miabt

(0) Hearts

Hi RachLove1809,

We appreciate your suggestion, however at this time, we have any plans to accept PayPal as a method of payment.  I'm happy to pass along your request for you :smileyhappy:   Currently accepted at Sephora.com are Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, JCPenney credit cards, Sephora Gift Cards and Sephora.com eGift Certificates.  Thanks again for your suggestion!

xo, Mia

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • miabt
    • snowshoe
    • RachLove1809
    • reg72
    • melibug21