Answer
grumpysnow
Accepted Solution
why doesnt sale price come up?
(0) Hearts

Hi, just have a question. I  am shopping from Canada and I put a Tokidoki Arte Pallette- Vegas #1340165 in my on-line basket, it is listed on sale for $4.00 but comes up regular price in my basket. I was just wondering why I'm not getting the sale price?

thanks

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Best Answer
melissabt
Answered
(0) Hearts

Hi Grumpysnow,

I checked the price of the Tokidoki Arte Palette-Vegas and it should be $4.00C. You should see the price change before you submit the order however, if it does not change, please contact us at 1-877-Sephora (1-877-737-4672) and we will be happy to place the order for you with the correct pricing. Thanks!

<3 Melissa
Answers: 1
elizbeth1972
Answered
(0) Hearts

The same is happending with the US site, I posted something about it a few weeks ago and Sephora advised me to give them a call.  I never got the time to and the item sold out. :-( I have a few sale items in my cart at the moment and the same thing is happening when I try to check out it stays a full price.  I will try to give them a call tonight.  I get that its technical issues that can be challenging to solve, but it is kinda frustrating when you just wanna quickly place your order online.  That  being said, at least Sephora actually has live customer support where someone can assist you with placing your order.  :-) Good luck and hope you get your items. :-)

Question Stats
  • 2 answers
  • 0 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • melissabt
    • elizbeth1972
    • grumpysnow