Answer
kurlyq7899
what is the cheapest item in your store or online?

I'm looking 4 a REALLY cheap gift 4 my friends... all 16 of them!!!!! What is your cheapest item that is available at this this time?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 4
prettyinpa
Answered

In store sale items vary from store to store, the easiest way to check is to either call the store or go yourself and scan the rack next to the checkout where they have the inexpensive beauty items. I have gotten polishes and pedicure stuff there for $5 or less.

Online, there are a couple of $5 or close to it items, Boscia Peppermint Blotting Linens, $5, Rosebud Salve at $6, Hello Kitty Nail Art Stickers at $5, Sephora Mini Brush Set at $6, Sephora Collection Super Shimmer Lip Gloss at $3, Sephora Collection False Lashes at $5, Tokidoki Glitter Liner at $5.  

Here's a link of the $10 and under products, hope something catches your eye!

Link:http://www.sephora.com/browse/section.jhtml?categoryId=C21850&view=all

dianabt
Answered

Thank you PrettyinPA!

Hi kurlyq7899, I entirely agree with PrettyinPA's post. :smileyhappy: There are a lot of different items that you can find both in store and online. If you are searching for an item within a specific product range you can always type in the amount you are hoping to spend on each and you will be directed to all the items that fit that criteria. We have some great lip gloss wands and tubes for $5 or even $1- $2 clippers or files. :smileyvery-happy:

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
prettiegirl
Answered

LOL!!! :smileytongue: They actually have a $1 Clinique Lip and Eye Pencil Sharpener that's available on here though!!! :smileyvery-happy: So you've literally gotten your final answer now!!! :smileywink:

konkitty
Answered
(0) Hearts

$0.80 "Cremy body wash caps" :smileyhappy:

Question Stats
  • 4 answers
  • 7 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • prettyinpa
    • konkitty
    • dianabt
    • kurlyq7899