cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

unsuccessful authorizations several times since I disputed charges

Hi,
I'm really wondering why I got unsuccessful authorizations several times since I disputed charges on my credit card last year. In fact, I didn't realize that someone used my credit card via my account until last December 8. 
I talked someone in customer services but they suggested that I should go to Sephora store to buy something. Even the customer service person told me to pay for everything I did not buy. You can check my order history. I never bought men's perfume or even women's. I thought I have been a valued customer for years and this is the first time something like this has happened to me. It is really absurd that you asked me to pay the money for things I did not receive. The total amount is one thousand dollars! This really makes me upset because it is not my fault and my credit card company already completed the investigation several months ago.
I can not understand why this problem is still not be solved. I hope you will give me a reasonable answer. Thank you.

Re: unsuccessful authorizations several times since I disputed charges

Hi yolo77!

I'm sorry to hear you're having difficulty placing orders online. I'd like to look into this further for you, and will send you a PM with more info shortly!

Bisous, 

Sian

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing