Answer
girlie721
the next Sephora F&F discount/ VIBs Sale?

does anyone know when will the next Sephora Friends&Family discount will be or the VIBs sale?  i know they recently had one end during the end of  March 2012 - April 2012.  i wonder if they will have another one for summer.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 4
dianabt
Answered

Hi girlie721, 

That is correct, we normally have our VIB offers for 20% or $20 off twice a year. As we are only given the information about a week or two before, it's hard to say exactly when they will occur since they are so subject to change. Stay tuned and keep checking back for those and other fun offers we'll have throughout the summer. Don't forget to check our Facebook and Twitter accounts as well. :smileyhappy:

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
orlando09
Answered
(0) Hearts

A Beauty expert will be able to answer this better but from my experience last year, the next one is not until late autumn (Novemberish). I don't remember getting a vib sale email last summer.

sportygirly
Answered
(0) Hearts

They usually have the sale twice a year, one in April and another one in November

ChicDabbler
Answered
(0) Hearts

The VIB %off purchase is about twice a year, as somebody else stated, in April and Nov. As for deluxe samples and really good promos, there usually is something special for VIB every other month, as my online orders can testify since I only buy from Sephora when there's a >$20 worth of promo I can get =X.

Question Stats
  • 4 answers
  • 2 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • orlando09
    • dianabt
    • ChicDabbler
    • sportygirly
    • girlie721