Answer
xiangli
sephora order Unsuccessful Authorization

When I placed the order, a message showed that "We regret that we are unable to process your order for security reasons. We were not able to obtain the necessary payment authorization. To continue shopping, please click here." Can anyone tell me why? Because I entered all the information correctly.sephora Unsuccessful Authorization

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 3
fatma1416
Answered
(0) Hearts

SEPHORA ORDER UNSUCCESSFUL AUTHORIZATION

Can anyone tell me why? Because I entered all the information correctly.sephora Unsuccessful Authorization

melissabt
Answered
(0) Hearts

Hi Xiangli,

We are sorry that you are receiving this error when you are trying to place your order. We recommend contacting us via phone at 1-877-SEPHORA (1-877-737-4672) for quick assistance in placing your order. I hope this helps!

<3 Melissa
tiffanybt
Answered
(0) Hearts

Sorry to hear you're having a hard time placing an order xiangli.  If you're trying to place an order outside the U.S. your order will automatically get cancelled.  As we do not ship internationally, our system views this IP address as unusual and is declining the order.  I recommend calling us directly to place your order.

Contact us toll-free at 1-877-737-4672 (1-877-SEPHORA) Monday through Friday, 6 AM to 9 PM PST and Saturday and Sunday, 8 AM to 5 PM PST.  I hope that helps! :smileywink:

Cheers,

Tiffany

Question Stats
  • 3 answers
  • 1 heart
  • 4 in conversation
    • tiffanybt
    • melissabt
    • xiangli
    • fatma1416