cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|
Anonymous Insider

self learning..need help...lol

ok, putting it out there...on a limb.....very shy....not out.....transitioning mtf....middle aged 😞   don't want to be in a store window...would like to come in for some help....lol.....do you have some privacy?....would love to get some real advice and help....makeup wise....what works..what doesn't....tysm    🙂   Kriss

Anonymous Insider

Re: self learning..need help...lol

Hi Danee and Steffi, thank you so much for replying..on long island in ny so Ontario is a bit of a haul...but thanks for the offer  🙂

We all have reasons for privacy I guess...mine may be different from most..but all are real to us..I'll keep in mind the local class's cause I really need the help..lol....spend more time cleaning my glass's after trying to apply mascara than anything else..  lol....hey, have to have a good sense of humor about things, right?,......but thank you both so much for your advice...its all appreciated...hope you have a wonderful beautiful day..   🙂    Kriss

You're welcome, Kriss2015! Have a great day as well 🙂

Hi Kriss2015,

The Cast Members at our Sephora stores will be happy to recommend some products based on what you're looking for! However, our store services usually take place on the sales floor. If you prefer and if it makes you feel more comfortable, you are welcome to post any questions you may have directly on our BeautyTalk forum and we'll be happy to recommend products for you! Alternatively, you can give us a call at 1-877-SEPHORA (1-877-737-4672) to speak with one of our Beauty Advisors 🙂

Please also keep in mind that most of our Sephora stores offer weekly Beauty Classes and generally, the group is small so I may suggest contacting your local Sephora store directly for more information regarding this if you're interested!

Always,

Danee

@Anonymous I'm glad you posted your question and truly hope someone is able to help.
I would like some privacy due to something I'm very self conscience about. I'm sitting on all these free makeovers and won't walk into the store to be on display for the life of me..lol
If you lived in Ontario, I would ask you to come with me to one of the makeup classes they offer. Together is better than doing it alone. xoxo

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 10 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing