Answer
prettyinpa
samples

Is there a reason that most of the samples in the 3 free samples are fragrance?  Is it because the other items run out sooner or are fragrance samples that popular?  I would love if there were more eyeshadow samples, I can only remember a card of a couple of Sephora shades and Stila Kitten. Most fragrances don't fascinate me, I have a hard time finding 3 samples that I would really love when it comes time to pick them out.

Thanks!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 4
beaurtywhore
Answered
I also find that they skincare samples are not that conducive, as you have to use a new product for awhile before knowing what it's going to do for you.... one application just isn't enough! makeup options would be so much radder!
Posted from Facebook
keelybt
Answered
(0) Hearts

Hi Prettyinpa.  Sample supplies are limited so it could be that the non-fragrance samples have been more popular lately.  I've seen it go the other way too.  Makeup samples are always fun (and usually the most popular). I will definitely forward your request to try to include more in the selection. :smileyhappy:

blackglitter
Answered
(0) Hearts

100% agreed!!!

Today, there are 12 offered.  10 are fragrances and of those, 7 are mens.  BOO!!!!!!!

Make-up, primer, moisturizer...and for sensitive skin...would be great.  How about a little variety, please?

crickett85
Answered
(0) Hearts

I agree that the sample selections have been abysmal.  I recently placed two orders (within the past week) and both times had to struggle to find ANY skin care items.  I do not want or need fragrances and certainly NOT mens fragrances.  On my first order, I had to settle for one fragrance.  On my second order, I had ALREADY managed to find THREE skincare items and they actually had NOT reserved them before I checked out (even thought they were CLEARLY in my basket) and I ended up having to pick another  fragrance sample.

Please Sephora, get some more nice skin care and make up samples!

Question Stats
  • 4 answers
  • 4 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • prettyinpa
    • beaurtywhore
    • blackglitter
    • crickett85