maltipoo66

points not added to my account

(0) Hearts

Hi!  I made a purchase recently during Chic Week that included a Lancome La Vie est Belle perfume, and the total came to around $80, but I don't think the points were added to my account.  I made the purchase in the Sephora store at Union Square in NYC, and it's not showing up as a recent purchase on my account online.  Could someone please look into this for me?  Thanks so much.

seemee22

Re: points not added to my account

(0) Hearts

Hi There,

I recently went in store,and I just realized that my purchase points were not added to my count.

melissabt

(0) Hearts

Hi seemee22,

Oh no! I'll message you now to help out with this.

<3 Melissa
keelybt

(0) Hearts

@Blossome Sure!  I'll send you a message to help :smileyhappy:

blossome

(0) Hearts

@ keelybt, hi, I bought 2 items at Sephora at the Prudential center in Boston, and I didn't get points. Could you help me to look into this for me??

keelybt

(0) Hearts

@Jnate I'll send you a message to help :smileyhappy:

jnate

(0) Hearts

I also made a very large purchase last Sunday and did not receive my point.  The woman who was helping me asked if I had a card (I never remember getting one) so I gave her my email, she said that points would be added but they have not yet showed up on my account.

melissabt

(0) Hearts

@Calala. I'm sorry that your points were not added! I'll send you a message to help out now.

<3 Melissa
calala

(0) Hearts

I also bought alot of products last month & got a makeover by the assistant manager. I spent $250. I am not seeing the points on my account & that would make me a vib. it's also not showing up on my purchase history. Is there anyway I can get my points? 

keelybt

Hi Maltipoo66 I'll be happy to check that out for you.  I will send you a message with more info :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 1 heart
  • 7 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • maltipoo66
    • seemee22
    • melissabt
    • calala
    • jnate