Answer
Juliette419
need help returning an item
(0) Hearts

I have recently purchased the urban decay naked foundation bundle with bb cream online.  I tried it and it is way too light for my skin color. I would like to return it but I threw away the box and the papers it came with it. I read online you can come to the store and return it. I purchased it using this account so I think one can just look it up online and confirm I purchased it. Another thing is that I did not use my credit card for I dont have one I used my fathers. So is it possible I can return it? Do I need my father to come in the store with the credit card or is the credit card enough?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 3
melissabt
Answered
(0) Hearts

No problem at all, Juliette419! Thank you for posting your question, also be sure to bring your government issued ID with you when making the return.

<3 Melissa
melissabt
Answered
(0) Hearts

Hi Juliette419,

Oh  no! I'm sorry to hear that the UD Start Getting Naked Ultra Definition Complexion Kit did not work out for you. You will need to have the original order summary in order to have a refund to the original credit card. The stores will not be able to look up the transaction in their system. If you want a refund, you can send the item back to us and print out a shipping label that will wave shipping via USPS. http://www.sephora.com/customerService/customerServiceTemplate.jsp?mediaId=10800030&searchTerm=retur... You will then need to include the online order summary inside the box.

You can also exchange the product at your local Sephora Store however, please make sure to bring a government issued ID with you.

http://www.sephora.com/store-locations-events?searchTerm=stores&_requestid=128380

I hope that this helps!

<3 Melissa
melissabt
Answered
(0) Hearts

Hi Juliette419,

You will need to have the original order summary in order to be issued a refund in stores, without it you will be issued a store credit.

<3 Melissa
Question Stats
  • 3 answers
  • 0 hearts
  • 2 in conversation
    • melissabt
    • Juliette419