Answer
akaber
my points went to zero

This morning, my points went to zero with no warning . I know they expire but some of these points were accumulated a month ago. There should be a warning that says points will expire on this date. That is not fair.I never got a 10% off since I started with sephora either and I though this was something that happens every year for VIBs.Could someone explain what happened? thanks

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 10
missjr
Answered
(0) Hearts

Good morning, Akaber!

I experienced the same problem this morning.  I placed an order yesterday afternoon, including my free birthday gift and the Make Up Forever Intense Natural lipstick which was a 100 point perk.  This morning, my points were totally wiped out and my personalized items were also blank.

I just got off the phone with a Customer Service Rep, who indicated that this was a system-wide problem that they hoped to have resolved in the next couple of hours.  However it may take up to 24 hours to resolve!

I know that Sephora had a similar system-wide problem a few months ago when no one could log in because of a software glitch.  Thankfully, they fixed it several hours later.

keelybt
Answered
(0) Hearts

Hi ladies. Our system is back up so you should be able to see your points again :smileyhappy:

keelybt
Answered
(0) Hearts

Sorry ladies!  Our Beauty Insider system is down right now.  We are working on the issue and hope to have it back up soon.  Once it is back up, you will be able to view your points and purchase history.  Thanks for your patience!

lynn82
Answered
(0) Hearts

The same thing is happening to me right now! I logged on this morning and I went from 1014 points and just being upgraded to the VIB program yesterday to having zero points and a blank purchase history. The points never expire, but it's a relief to know that I'm not alone and that it's happening to a lot of people.

shimmerbait
Answered
(0) Hearts

Called the 800 number as I know what my balance is and the website was only showing 66, and my entire order history was missing save one order from 3 months ago and one from 2011.. The CSR stated that my Beauty Insider card # was unable to be retrieved and indicated there seems to be a current system issue (receiving lots of phone calls!) and advised me to go ahead and place my new order.. my balance then changed to current -66 points with 66 earned today for a resulting balance of 0.. oops!

caressav
Answered
(0) Hearts

The same thing happened to me. I have been a VIB member for awhile and now it says 0 points not to mention it shows I have no order history.

JackieChu
Answered
(0) Hearts

Ok, I'm glad I am not the only one this happened to. I thought I had upwards of 500 points, all gone this morning when I went to order!

Rows
Answered
(0) Hearts

This happened to me too, I'm not even sure why.. also I didnt know points expired..

Natalie90
Answered
(0) Hearts

I've had the same problem as well. More than 500 points disappeared from my account this morning.

meg829
Answered
(0) Hearts

The same thing just happened to me. I'm hoping it's a system problem that can be corrected.

Question Stats
  • 10 answers
  • 1 heart
  • 10 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • akaber
    • lynn82
    • missjr
    • meg829
    • Natalie90
    • Rows
    • JackieChu