Broo127

missing samples

(0) Hearts

I see that lots of others have had the same trouble with missing samples. I hardly ever shop at the Sephora store just because they never have any samples at all.  :-(   So I order online especially to try out new things. Some of my favorites have been discoveries I've made only because of samples, e.g., Dior Addict Fluid Stick in Aventure: Once I tried the sample, I couldn't wait to buy it! (I actually got it at the store, because I couldn't wait!) So it is just so, so disappointing when I don't get the samples along with my order.

It happened again today. I tore apart all the packaging and the paper filler and everything, just couldn't believe my Ole Henriksen Sheer Transformation sample wasn't in there, especially since it is listed on the packing slip. But it's not there.

I could understand if they ran out of a particular sample and replaced it with something else, but that's not the case. This is not the first time it's happened, either. I've always felt like, well, it's a freebie, I shouldn't complain, but now it's happened again and I do feel like it shouldn't be offered if it's not going to be fulfilled.

My customer experience: Not So Good.

miabt

Re: missing samples

(0) Hearts

Hi Broo127,

I'm sorry your samples were missing!  I'd be happy to take a look at your order for you :smileyhappy:  I'll send you a message to help.

xo, Mia

Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 hearts
  • 2 in conversation
    • miabt
    • Broo127