Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
Anonymous Insider

i have a vib card that i got in store and i was wondering if there was any way that i could get it linked to my account ):

Re: i have a vib card that i got in store and i was wondering if there was any way that i could get it linked to my account ):

I am closing this thread. If you have a similar issue, please create a new thread under the Customer Service board or you can send me or any of the other mods a PM. Thanks!

Re: i have a vib card that i got in store and i was wondering if there was any way that i could get it linked to my account ):

Hi @Anonymous,

I would be happy to assist you with this! I'm going to send you a private message. Please check your inbox when you have a moment. Thank you.

Best,

Mali 

Anonymous Insider

Hello,

I am having the same difficulty and came to this online forum for results.  Please let me know how to add my VIB card points onto my online account.

Thank you,

Lisa

Hi Lbanash. I will send you a message to help.

Anonymous Insider

hey there, any chance you could send me a message and help me out as well?

Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing