cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|
Anonymous Insider

how to manually add points

Computer was down when I made my purchase.  Clerk told me I could add them manually to my insider account from the receipt.  I thought that info would be easy to find on the website or app, but I don't see it anywhere.  how do I do this?

Also, this is the strangest most un-user friendly website, why is every single question answered with: im sending you a private message to help.  why isn't there a FAQ section so the same answer doesn't have to be asked a million times?  you read thru these questions, and never find a useful answer

Re: how to manually add points

I was told I could add them manually as well. Can I please get help too??

Hi Meglyndsay,

You will not be able to manually add the points on your own however, I'm sending you a message to help!

❤️ Melissa

I need assistance adding points from a receipt as well. Thanks!

Hi @gendejen

I sent you a PM!

Always,
Danee

Could I get help adding points as well?  I agree that the website is on the unfriendly side. 😕

Hi LSG67,

I'm sending you a message now to help with this!

❤️ Melissa
Anonymous Insider

Hi ladytamara,

I'm sorry you were provided the wrong info by the Cast Member at the store. If you need points added manually, we have to do it for you.  The reason why we have to message you is to get your information privately, so that your privacy is protected on these boards. So, I'll send you a message to get your info!
🙂 -Laura

7 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing