Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|
Anonymous Insider

did not recieve my 2x points on skin care?

I made a purchase of skin care for $220 on 20th jan and I was suppose to receive 2x points for the purchase, the 2x points did not get credited to my account. Please help.

Re: did not recieve my 2x points on skin care?

Hi everyone! I'm going to close down this thread. If you are still having problems with your 2x points not appearing please post in our Customer Support thread or you can send a PM to me or another mod! Thanks. (: 

XOXO,
Marieke

I have the same issue. Made a purchase on 1/19 and did not receive my double points.

Hi @finessa,

I'm sorry to hear that! I've added the additional 36 points to your Beauty Bank for your recent order! You may need to log out and log back in to see this reflected. (: 

XOXO,
Marieke

Hi @Anonymous and @rockstargina,

I will send you private messages so that I can help you with this. Please check your messages shortly. Thanks!

Best Wishes,

Janean

I would call Sephora customer service and tell them about it. They're really good about fixing things and they should correct the points allotment for you so that you get your 2x points. ☺

I also made a purchase on 1/20 for around $100 and did not receive my 2x points on skincare. 

6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing