FayeCouturexo

chic week 2013 question?

Hello! Im sooooo excited for the chic week! Im just wondering why some people received a post card type of invitation? were they mailed to them or did you guys got it from sephora stores? are the invitation cards only available in the states? Im confused! 

melissabt

Re: chic week 2013 question?

(0) Hearts

Sorry Ceb2133,

So sorry that you did not receive the email or mailer! We are unable to resend it however, you can click here:http://bit.ly/ZEVPFT for more information or contact your local Sephora Store to confirm what items you will need to bring in order to qualify for the discount. Thank you.

<3 Melissa
ceb2133

(0) Hearts

Hello! I still haven't received my email with the chic week coupon. Can I purchase items in store without it and still get the discount?

miabt

(0) Hearts

Hi FayeCouturexo,

Our free standing Sephora stores began passing out the flyer to VIBs that visited the store last week. We have not sent out emails yes, so please stay tuned for the email with the event details to come soon :smileyhappy: Happy shopping & thank you for being a VIB!!

xo, Mia

FayeCouturexo

(0) Hearts

ok thanks! I recieved the email today! Soooo excited for the event! :smileyvery-happy:

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 heart
  • 4 in conversation
    • melissabt
    • miabt
    • FayeCouturexo
    • ceb2133