greenteafueled

birthday gift

(0) Hearts

Hi, my birthday was May 11th and I'm wondering how do I add the birthday gift to my basket? every time I click on it I am forwarded to a facebook thing that does nothing, and there is no option to add it to my basket at checkout...

btmod1

Re: birthday gift

(0) Hearts

Hi Greenteafueled,

You will automatically be prompted to include the gift with any merchandise order placed on Sephora.com within 28 days of your birthday. To include the gift with your order, simply place a check in the box on the Beauty Insider page of the checkout process.  

If you're within the correct timeframe, but you don't see the birthday gift as you are checking out, please call us before placing your order so that we can assist you further. Our Beauty Advisors are available at 1-877-SEPHORA (1-877-737-4672). Unfortunately we can't send the Birthday Gift from Sephora.com without a merchandise order, and we thank you for your understanding.

You can also pick up your birthday gift at a Sephora retail store during the same timeframe. Just let our Cast Members know that you're a Beauty Insider by providing your registered email address or your Beauty Insider card. No purchase is necessary to receive your gift at a Sephora store.

Hope this helps!

Laura

Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 hearts
  • 2 in conversation
    • btmod1
    • greenteafueled