Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

benefit kit

I found a product online that I would like to purchase as a gift for someone. I'd like to be able to go to a store and see it, but the website won't let me enter my postal code; I can only enter numbers and not alphabets.

This is the product:

http://www.sephora.com/give-me-some-nude-lip-P417992?skuId=1923226&icid2=products%20grid:p417992 

I just want to know if the locations near me have this or if I will have to order it online. 

Thank you in advance!

Re: benefit kit

Hi sunbul4,

If you are located in Canada, please make sure you're currently shopping on our Canadian website here:

www.sephora.ca/give-me-some-nude-lip-P417992

You should then be able to enter your postal code on the product page to see if your local Sephora store has the item in stock! 🙂

Always,

Danee

Hi Danee,

I was on the Canadian site but it still won't let me. Even if I click the link you sent, it automatically goes to .com and not .ca 

Thanks!

Untitled.png

@sunbul4, based on the screenshot you've provided, it looks like you're currently on our Canadian website and I'm sorry if you're still having trouble entering your postal code on the product page! I'm sending you a PM to request for a bit more information.

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
Photos1
  • Untitled.png
testing