Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

anyone having issues with the site? i can't seem to see reviews. They show for a few seconds then disappear

Anonymous Insider

Re: anyone having issues with the site? i can't seem to see reviews. They show for a few seconds then disappear

Using a Mac Pro tablet, last version of safari. Tried through chrome and the same thing. No reviews, if any, they disappear after 30 seconds.

Anonymous Insider

Re: anyone having issues with the site? i can't seem to see reviews. They show for a few seconds then disappear

Yes!! Also I noticed the " Shop Categories" disappeared the other day too. Wtf, not ok Sephora, not ok!

the same thing is happening to me and its seriously annoying me 😠

I just called Tech services and they are working on this compatibility problem as we speak.

I have the same issue. This is frustrating, hope they fix it soon! Otherwise, I might as well shop on a site that I can fully access the reviews like ULTA.

I'm having the same problem on Safari 10.1 on a macbook pro.

I'm not sure if this will help anyone or not but I was just able to access the reviews by going through a promotional email I received from Sephora. Usually I have been going directly to Sephora's site to read the reviews but this morning I received an email from them about a product I was waiting for. When I clicked on the product description on my email, I was able to access all the reviews. I was able to go from that product to other products and read the reviews. Totally odd! 

Anonymous Insider

I tried going in through a Sephora email I received today like you suggested. Reviews were there for about 30 seconds and disappeared. Grrr! Thanks for the suggestion though. :-]

Since I haven't seen any updates here from Customer Service, I'd like to say - hello, Customer Service, what's the status of your fix for this problem? Looks like you have plenty of frustrated Mac users here who are asking for some real help (other than just telling us to clear cache/cookies and re-log in which doesn't take care of the issue). 

You seriously don't want me to start spending my $ at Ultra (where I CAN read the reviews) or elsewhere, right? 

This just goes from bad to worse. Initially, I could not read any reviews (I still can't). Now today, the site has me on the US site. When I change it to Canada, I cannot access anything. 

And where is customer service? They certainly are not on this thread. I'm going to start a separate thread. But I'm starting to think maybe they don't value Apple customers. 

It's not just safari, just tried google chrome and reviews don't show up there either...I sent Sephora two emails about this and they seem to think I'm talking about placing a review and keep telling me I must follow guide lines,,??!!   Seriously Sephora get your act together, very frustrating 

Same issue. iPad/Safari. Clearing cookies doesn't work. The ip checker asks me to shop .ca, reviews do not load and the shopping side shows I have Canada selected, but the forums do not. The new site is problematic, get the developers to fix it and stop blaming users.

This is definitely a Sephora problem.   I have been using the same device for years and had no problem with reading reviews before.    I have tried to see  them using several devices all to no avail along with a friend of mine.   They advise you to clear your "cache and cookies" but we all know that does not work.  I count on the reviews when making purchases.

The issue is with the Safari browser - on iPhone, iPad and iMac. No issue with Chrome on my iPad. Please keep us updated if a fix is coming!

I'm using Safari on my iPad and having the same issue. It's been a week. Ever since they rolled out this new site it's been problem after problem. I'm not even enjoying my shopping experiences anymore.

I am experiencing the same issue. Using the latest version of safari on a macbook pro. It only started recently, and I would rather not change my browser. Clearing my cache/cookies didn't help.

for the past two days I've had problems with the website - it's FRUSTRATING!

Same issue with no reviews seen on IPad or Mac using Safari 

Hi - having the exact same problem with no reviews being able to be read from the desktop version of Sephora viewed from my iPad.

Anonymous Insider

Well, I see I'm not the only one who is suddenly not able to see the reviews or the Q&As. They are there for a moment and then they simply disappear. Reloading page doesn't make any difference. I've cleared cache/cookies and re-logged back in but it didn't help. The problem just started 3-4 days ago.

I'm on a MacBook Pro using the latest version of Safari. Sephora.com is whitelisted (so no ads, etc. are being blocked that I'm aware of). There's no reason that Mac users should have to switch to an other browser when Safari has recently worked just fine. Some tech help from Sephora would be appreciated especially since I won't buy products if I can't read the reviews first. 

Thanks! 

Same issue w/ reviews disappearing, as described. Using MacBook Pro, Safari. Started w/in the last week or so. 

I posted earlier indicating that I am having the same issue.

I'm using a MacBook and my browser is Safari. (and I am not prepared to change my browser). 

Conversation Stats
testing