Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Wrong samples yet again

I know this is a common thread on sephora. I am so disappointed. I posted today on a few threads. The past three orders, I didn't get any of the samples I selected. Is there any improvement on sephora's end to correct this problem? All the samples that request: viktor and rolf bloom, wildfox perfume, and bobby brown long wear gel eyeliner in black and violet are still on the app as samples. I feel there are going to be a more people let down like me. It would be nice for the app to accurately reflect stock on samples based on your area. This I know will take some time to correct. I hope it will be soon. 

Re: Wrong samples yet again

I too am in receipt of the wrong samples, i.e. samples I originally picked, which were skin care, were substituted for synthetic perfume, which I am sensitive to.  I noticed this started as soon as I signed up for Flash 2-day Shipping.  Before committing to Flash 2-day Shipping, I had almost always received my selected free samples.  Could a customer support staff member please tell me if there is a certain minimum purchase amount that is used to determine if the free samples are selected per the customer's request or not?  If so, what is that amount?

Thank you

Hi @KNC24,

I'm so sorry to hear that you haven't received the samples that you were expecting in your recent orders. Sample substitutions are made when the preferred sample goes out of stock, which is called out on the sample selection page. I'll be sure to forward your feedback to the appropriate department for further review and and send you a pm shortly after looking into your order issues 🙂

Cheers!
Nikko

Oh, I agree with this too!  I never get the ones that I ask for.  Why have us choose if we are going to get others?

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing