jlee415

Wrong order received - not entirely happy with the way Sephora handled it.

Sort of annoyed at Sephora today. I received an order today that was addressed to me but was clearly for someone else's order (a gift it looks like). I called customer service to resolve the issue and a couple of things just didn't seem right.

- the customer service rep I spoke with was nice enough in the beginning and told me I could keep whatever samples was in the wrong order as way to somewhat "alleviate" the mix up (although I'm not sure what I"m going to do with samples i didn't want in the first place).

- there was no merchandise return label in the box so the service rep says I have to print it out myself and repackage the box

- there is no pick up service so i would have to drive to the post office (only USPS) to ship the package back to sephora

- my original order was never put together and the beauty perks i qualified for at the time of ordering is no longer available and the customer service rep seemed to have to place a new order all together so I just cancelled it.

Maybe I'm nitpicking, it's raining and  I've had a long day but this is the last thing I want to do. I just want the stuff I ordered which I needed for this weekend but it sounds like it's not going to happen. It would have been nice for the rep to instead offer expedited shipping on my original order instead of offering me someone elses' free samples for the trouble. What gives, Sephora?

keelybt

Re: Wrong order received - not entirely happy with the way Sephora handled it.

@pujag I'm so sorry for the inconvenience.  I will send you a message to help :smileyhappy:

pujag

(0) Hearts

I look forward to your message :smileyhappy:

pujag

(0) Hearts

I was searching for posts for people who posted a similar problem I had today. I received a package but it was someone else's.

My items are going to be reshipped but it would have been nice if I had been offered expedited shipping. I wasn't told that I could keep the samples either. This was my first time ordering online from Sephora. I don't think I am much impressed.

angiepie

JLee415, I Understand the frustration. I just had the worst experience with Sephora CustomerService with Sephora failing to update Website and canceling and re ordering a online order WITHOUT MyConsent. I am extremely disappointed and angry. I recieved 3 e-mails from CS acting as if I Understand and ThankYou for Understanding, blah, blah, blah.. I am pissed and not thinking I am ordering from Sephora online because of poor Customer Service and Treatment. If You find a way to get to the *Top* of Customer Service (as in a Sephora CS Manager that is going to make this better) let Me know Please. Like in Your situation- 3 free samples should make You Happy? I have been offered placing a order with free shipping.. That does nothing but anger Me and does not come close to making up for Sephora's mistakes made with MyOrder and smoothing anything over. GoodLuck JLee415. Have a Great Day! AngieB.
keelybt

@Jlee415 and Angiepie I'm so sorry to hear about the trouble you have had with your orders.  I will send you a message for more information.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 5 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • angiepie
    • jlee415
    • pujag