lili19

Why is it every time I go to Sephora the ladies are rude and snotty to me?

I have been to my Sephora store only twice and both times 85% of the ladies there have been snotty and rude to me. I was brought up to be nice to people and do not understand why they act this way especially when in a customer service roll. I am a VIB member and am really hesitant to go back again to the store. The lady at the register today was so snotty to me and everyone that I asked for help with the exception of one nice person. So out of the 5 people I dealt with, 1 of them was nice and friendly. The other looked to bothered to help me and then were snarky with me. :smileysad:
BB541

Re: Why is it every time I go to Sephora the ladies are rude and snotty to me?

(0) Hearts

I'm curious to know what happens after a complaint like this goes off line to private messages...do you get to explain the nasty details and do they give you feedback that helps you feel SOME satisfaction that things are being addressed?  I have yet to have that happen...but I'm curious if you had a different experience. Thanks!

RandeeBT

(0) Hearts

Hi BB541,

If there is a particular store you have had a negative experience in, please let me know and I will forward your feedback to our retail division as well. 

Best,
Randee
RandeeBT

(0) Hearts

Hi lili19,

I am sorry to hear about your experience at your local store. :smileysad: I'm going to send you a private message to get a little more information from you. 

Best,
Randee
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 3 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • RandeeBT
    • BB541
    • lili19