asmileq

Why do I still need 85 points for VIB?

(0) Hearts

Dear customer service:

I get frustrated by the Sephora VIB Card. I have 330 points, (all accumulated this year, not including tax, discount and return). But it says I need 85 more points to get the VIB card.  It looks like even if I have 350 points, I still cannot get the VIB card. It looks like no one knows how the points are calculated except Sephora. Why is that?

melissabt

Re: Why do I still need 85 points for VIB?

Hi Asmileq,

Points actually have nothing to do with becoming a VIB, as they roll over each year! To qualify for this rewards program one must spend $350 (before taxes) within a single calendar year.

<3 Melissa
asmileq

(0) Hearts

But I have already spent $340 since October this year (all of the purchases are from this year). Why do I need to spend another $85 dollars to become VIB instead of $10 ?  

dianabt

(0) Hearts

asmileq wrote:

But I have already spent $340 since October this year (all of the purchases are from this year). Why do I need to spend another $85 dollars to become VIB instead of $10 ?  

It's possible that some of your purchases may not have appeared or been scanned with your Beauty Insider card which is why the total is off at $85 and not $10. The purchases must be all from January 1 of this year until now.  Please send us a message at community.support@sephora.com after reviewing your purchase history to let us know if anything is missing. Thank you!

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
Nuke

(0) Hearts

I'm having a similar issue. This may just be a matter of time/processing, but I placed orders two days ago that should have put me to VIB status, but as of now it tells me the same as before that I need to spend $61 more to become VIB. 

dianabt

(0) Hearts

Nuke wrote:

I'm having a similar issue. This may just be a matter of time/processing, but I placed orders two days ago that should have put me to VIB status, but as of now it tells me the same as before that I need to spend $61 more to become VIB. 

Hi Nuke, 

If you just qualified for VIB status it can take up to 2 weeks for this to be reflected on your account so you should see it shorty and will be notified by email with your VIB 10% welcome offer or can go in store to pick it up. Enjoy! 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 1 heart
  • 4 in conversation
    • dianabt
    • melissabt
    • Nuke
    • asmileq