Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Where have you moved the list of all brands in alphabetical order to?

Only certain brands are listed in each category and some brands are not listed at all. It almost seems like this "upgrade" was contracted out to a company that does not understand Sephora's business or customers at all.

While I like seeing a list of new brands, there are other implications to listing only some brands in each category. And many brands fall into multiple categories.

If I was the rep for one of the companies and my brand was not listed on the brand page, or I wanted my brand listed in multiple categories, this error could do serious damage to our corporate relationship.

I know there will be some glitches with a major upgrade, but the level of total disasters I have seen during this time have been the worst of any online shopping  site I have seen. 

Re: Where have you moved the list of all brands in alphabetical order to?

Good news! The Brand List is available on the website! If you hover over the "Brands" tab, it should be available in the drop down 🙂 

Where is the Brand list ???????????? TF ?!

Hi @chelle478@lana66@sillyolbear74, + @czikimonkey,

I am so sorry for the trouble. Our IT teams are working to get this fixed. We appreciate your feedback and your patience! We don't have an ETA but please continue to check back for updates. In the meantime, you can also see the list of brands on the Sephora app. Thank you!

Best,

Mali

I'm glad I came here.  I was beginning to think I'd lost my mind.  I couldn't for the life of me figure out what I was doing wrong that I couldn't find the brand list.  What are they thinking? This is the worst "upgrade" I've ever seen.  Not worth the trouble to find things.   I'll buy it somewhere else.   Hope they fix this soon. 

I totally agree!  I came to this board to see if there was a post about this already  - I understand that upgrades were made, but getting rid of the list of brands is actually going to cause me to spend less money!  I loved reviewing the list of brands and seeing everything all at once  - sometimes seeing brands I never heard of would immediately lead me to check out and almost always end up with me buying something. This is one change that I really do not like. 

I had this exact question. SO FRUSTRATING. Sephora, where are the other brands?! 

6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing