Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

When will order processing times be back to normal??

I frequently order from Sephora.com. To be honest, the shipping times are usually not great. The whole Flash 2-day Shipping thing is kind of a joke. It usually takes at least 4-5 business days for my order to arrive.

But anyway, that is not my problem right now.

I placed my last order a week ago, and it still has not even shipped! I was planning on wearing some of the products that I ordered on my first day at my new job on Tuesday, but now that definitely isn't going to happen. I called Sephora on Friday to see what in the world was going on, and I was told that the Sephora was expanding some of its warehouses, which was why there was a 2-4 business day delay in order processing. OK, well it has been 5 business days since I placed my order and there has been no movement. When am I going to get my order?? When will things be back to normal??

Re: When will order processing times be back to normal??

Ugh... I came on here to see if everyone is having the same problems with the website as I am. Good to know that even if I do manage to place an order, I can look forward to receiving it the week after next. Maybe. 

Bye sephora.com! 

Re: When will order processing times be back to normal??

Hi ahoneyc, 

I'm so sorry to hear about this and I have sent you a private message so I can help you with your order. 

Cheers, 

Megan 

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing