What sketchy things have you noticed in Sephora or on Sephora.com?
- I always find it funny seeing old products in the 'New' category.
- I hate it when I review brand-new products badly and they won't publish the review.
- When products that are on sale magically go up in price.
- I bought my Mia 2 kit around 5 months ago for $150. Now that same kit is $200.
- The daily obsession irks me for some reason. I'm guessing companies are paying Sephora to advertise there. It would make more sense to give some sort of discount or bonus BI points for the daily obsession...otherwise it's just useless I think.
Re: What sketchy things have you noticed in Sephora or on Sephora.com?
that drives me crazy too.. I've also noticed that once in a while, something will be listed in the sale section, but the "sale" price is actually the same as the original price, so unless you knew what the price was before, you might actually think it was on sale.