Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Website problems?

When clicking on the general tab names "makeup, skincare" etc, or the subdivisions within them (palettes and value sets, face, eyes) to see general categories of products, my webpage does not load, and gives me the logo at the top of the page and the rest is white. This also happens when I search a product in the search bar, and this has been going on on all different computers i've tried, and all different wifi networks i've tried. I've been reduced to knowing what I want, and searching the name of the product with "sephora" after it in a google search, which finally displays the product page for me. Anyone else having this problem? I'd like to just simply browse the "what's new" section among others on the website. I've noticed that the site has changed... maybe that can be attributed to this issue i'm having?

Re: Website problems?

This was originally posted 11/2012 and I am having the exact same problem today!!  

Does anyone know how to fix the issue? I'm using a laptop (Dell) and so far the website would not let me sign in on the Chrome browser but allowed me to log in through my Microsoft Chromium browser via the pop-up sign in screen. This seems like a very common problem and I would hope Sephora Customer Service enlightens us with some methodology.

The site has been pretty unusable for me for months. I notice that each time they tweak the look of the site, less of the links work. I can't even search for anything now. And I haven't been able to look things up alphabetically for the longest.

I'm sure they don't care though. As long as a company isn't losing huge sums of money, they'll never do anything to fix problems. They'll just keep expecting the customer to adjust.

Anonymous Insider

i am also using safari and i can't navigate the website! what should i do??

It's not just Mac/Safari. I have a regular PC and I'm using windows and I have the same problem.  Everything says out of stock. I get a big white square on the product page.  I can't believe that they don't know what's going on and that they are not working to resolve it.  How much money do they want to lose?

Having the same problem . . . can't add things to my cart. This has been going on for at least a couple of weeks. I've called and emailed Sephora only to get the same suggestions that either don't work or are not viable. Can't believe that they would change their website so that Mac/Safari users can't shop there, but that what they have done. Too bad. Hope you will get it fixed SOON. Ridiculous.  😞

Mac user, and I'm also still having issues. I can't believe Sephora is just ignoring this issue. I can't imagine how much ecommerce they are missing out on.

I am having the same problems.  I have tried many times to place an order only to find that I cannot put anything in my basket.  I tried again the next day and I could put things in my basket, but I received an error message when trying to check out which prevented me from completing the purchase.  I tried again the next day and finally was able to place an order - however I received an  email message that my order was cancelled because my payment was unable to be verified - then I try again and the order is confirmed and shipped. I had two orders cancelled this week because Sephora was unable to confirm payment - there is nothing wrong with my card so I know it's not an error on my end.  The ONLY reason that I'm not taking my business to Ulta is because I live in the Netherlands and they do not ship here and the website is blocked from my country.   I totally understand that there are website issues but this has been going on for 3 weeks!   

The website won't let me search, see my account, or my love list and shopping bag. It also wont let me click on anything unless its like hallway down the web page. 

I'm also having problems! Help!

Anonymous Insider

The same thing is also happening to me, although only on my mac desk-top computer, I can't click on anything, or search at all. Everything  works fine on my chrome book though, which is confusing.

VIB Rouge is now VIB Subterfuge. Unable to navigate website. Unsatisfactory response from customer service. There's problems!

This is also happening to me... I can look on categories and choose what type of products to see but I cannot see any individual products or click on links from the home page... It started about 2-3 weeks ago and I am really disappointed because I loveee Sephora and I love online shopping but I really can't because it doesn't work.. Sephora please fix this!!!!

So many problems! I can't search anything. I can't click open anything. I can only see what is already in my cart, but can't check out. Ridiculous! They should have tested the new site over and over before launching it.

Anonymous Insider

Just found this forum. I'm having the same issue on my desktop (mac) but not on my laptop (also mac).  EVERY Browser does this on the desktop.  I am glad to see others had this problem too as I thought something was severely messed up on my Mac.  But I don't understand why it is doing this-this computer is newer than my laptop and I run the same browsers on both, everything is up to date....  Hope they fix this strange problem. 

I am a Mac user, this problem seems just appear on OS...

I have tried all kinds of browsers, clean history, cache, whatever...

You guys simply need to find someone know how to build website properly!

This issue is getting really annoyed for me to shop here... now I can only see product properly from my Android phone...

Please fix ASAP, or Ulta is going to steal a lot of your business due to this dumb issue that hasn't been fix for several weeks already...Screen Shot 2017-02-12 at 5.45.42 PM.png

Having the same problem here.... Trying for the fifth time, each try takes about an hour or two, I shopped ultra the last 3 times....so annoying when the items are exclusive to Sephora.

I've cleared history, cache and nothing changes.  Sephora is the only site where I have this problem.  

YES! I have the same problem and it prevents me from placing orders through Sephora. It's easier for me to go to Ulta and find what I need.  If anyone has a solution, please let me know ! 

Mine also never works. SUPER frustrating. I've resulted in buying from other places because I simply cannot search their website anymore 😕

31 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • Screen Shot 2017-02-12 at 5.45.42 PM.png
testing